20.10.08

Special Postage

How cute is this save-the-date stamp?


In my avid wedding blogging, I've come across so many brides who have used Zazzle.com to make custom postage! You can design, upload, order and sell your own custom stamps! They are about double the price of regular stamps though. So whereas a USPS book of 20 stamps costs $8.40, a sheet of Zazzle postage costs $18.00 (and up depending on the artist).

So quick poll:

Is a cute, custom stamp worth the cost? Why or why not?

Leave your answers in the comments! Thanks!

3 comments:

Rachel Ross said...

Yes! Worth it. Veronica did stamps for her wedding invitations of a photo of the 2 of them (that I actually took) & even MY FATHER (who notices absolutely nothing) noticed the stamp. I thought it made the invitation unique to them. I loved it!

Anonymous said...

I can't see paying more for postage these days, given how high it already is. But - I like Ross' point about those who actually notice.

Would it be terribly rude to use the custom stamps for some cards and not others?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! Your custom stamps from zazzle.com are perfect for all your needs...I used them with my business logo when needed and have got to say the custom stamp works so much better with my business logo then the left over stamps from Christmas or the flag, the eagle....not that I'm not patriotic...it's just a matching thing I want and now it's possible to HAVE what I want too.