22.10.08

Countdowns

I have two wedding countdowns going right now. The one at the bottom of the blog that counts months and days and one on my Google homepage that counts down by the day. There are less then 200 days till the wedding!!

The items currently on our Knot.com checklist are:
  • Finalize guest list. This is much harder than I ever thought it would be. A lot of the people we thought would never come are really excited about coming (good!) but its making it really hard to estimate our guest count (bad).
  • Book tent and lighting rentals. Not really worried about this, my fabulous local planner will me know when I have to do this.
  • Book the reception band. I'm going with my parents and Allen to see our front-running potential band Soulercoaster play at a local bar this Friday night. Allen went to school and has played with many of them so he approves.
  • Book a baker for the cake. We are required by our venue to purchase our cake from the onsite caterer but all the photos I've seen of their cakes are great. We'll finalize this detail after our tasting in January.
  • Purchase and send save-the-dates. The purchase part is done. I'll post pictures when we get them in!!
  • Book ceremony musicians. Eek. I have no idea!
  • Plan the rehearsal dinner. Allen's parents are hosting this event for us! yay!

So we're right on track!

No comments: