I love the many DIY projects discussed on WeddingBee.com. Unfortunately, I'm just not very crafty. I couldn't color inside the lines until I was 12, seriously. So I definitely won't be drawing or painting anything, however, here are some manageable DIY projects even for someone as uncrafy as myself.
1. A card box
From the simple...
To the extravagant...
Everyone knows that cards can very easily get lost during weddings. There's confusion over who to give cards to or where to put them, etc. Just ask my sister and brother in law...
Mine will be somewhere in between. I may try to do the monogram or a patterned ribbon.
2. Seating Cards
This is a pretty large project because we'll have around 150 guests, so I may have to recruit help but I love the seatings cards from my previous Table Displays post. They seem pretty simple... cardstock, ribbon and a glue gun! The circular cardstock with the name on it could be tricky though.
This would be perfect to hang from the entrance of the reception tent or if you're getting married in a church, from the doors to the church! For ours, we'll use the same ribbon from the card box above and blue hydrangeas.
No comments:
Post a Comment