9.12.08

Blessings


After a little more than a week, we've started to see the blessings emerge from what was a very devastating experience last Monday. We see the opportunities arising and people everywhere willing to help (Thank you Mr. H!).

It seems like education is where I've been headed for a while. When I was upset with my job, I continued to see that as a definite option. I always thought in my previous job that I would make a difference, and that never happened. I know from Jean's experiences that educators do make a difference in their students lives and in the future of our communities. I cannot wait to be a part of that. Thanks Jean for sharing your stories--you crack me up! The silk PJS? LOL!

There is a lot of hard work ahead and studying math for some of the tests. I can't wait! Just another sign that God's plan is soooo much greater than our own!

Oh and another blessing that Monica brought up tonight over fajitas--more time for wedding planning! LOL!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I'm so excited!! You will be a wonderful addition to the education system. :) And yes, silk pj stories are an everyday type of thing!