Oh wow! It's definitely worth the money. I did not re-read the books prior to seeing this movie. In fact, I've never re-read them because I wanted to enjoy the movies and I think it ruins the movie because you end up comparing the two. I may have to re-read the last one though because its going to be a while before that one comes out! So good. Go see it - even if its only worth the matinee price!
3 comments:
let me know what you think and if it's worth the money!
Oh wow! It's definitely worth the money. I did not re-read the books prior to seeing this movie. In fact, I've never re-read them because I wanted to enjoy the movies and I think it ruins the movie because you end up comparing the two. I may have to re-read the last one though because its going to be a while before that one comes out! So good. Go see it - even if its only worth the matinee price!
great! thanks for letting me know! :) it might be my last trip to the movies for awhile!
Post a Comment