The cabinet style is Savannah and we ordered it in white Maple. Here's a sample of what it could look like.
It's so frustrating when you're remodeling a kitchen because all the displays have ridiculous ceilings and amazing open floorplans. Our house is just not like that. It's a 1970s colonial which is really typical of Richmond but we don't have very high ceilings. We worked around this by having Allen demolish walls!
We also decided to do granite countertops and here's a sample of our granite. It's called Summer Sage from Stonemark granite.
For the appliances, we decided on GE profile appliances in stainless steel because of some WONDERFUL promotions and rebates through GE and Home Depot. We ended up ordering the range only from Sears because they claimed they could get it in two weeks. It's already been delayed once, so we'll see about that.
Here's the wine fridge:

Dishwasher with hidden controls:
Here's our FABULOUS induction cooktop and double oven! It has convection in the big oven and a casserole oven on top! The funny thing is that right now I'm most excited about the self-cleaning feature. When we moved in, I cleaned our old oven and I told him I would never clean it again (it's scary!). And I'm never going to have to clean that thing again!
Home DepotSo that's just a little taste of some of the things that will be in our new kitchen. We'll be installing recessed lighting, undercabinet lighting, pendant lighting and tiling the floor. We purchased enough tile when we remodeled the 1/2 bathroom downstairs and tiled the sunroom so that we'd be able to have matching tile in the kitchen. We still haven't picked a backsplash so we're definitley open to ideas!
Hope ya'll like it! We'd love suggestions!
Hope ya'll like it! We'd love suggestions!


1 comment:
I LOVE it - I'm so excited for you both - can't wait to see pics!!! You should do a house tour like the Young House Love people :)
Post a Comment