I feel so naked! We took my ring to the jeweler to be re-sized today because we don't want any honeymoon ring drama (ahem, Miss Ashley). Turns out that after our South Beach Diet experience I have gone down an entire ring size.
My big old man hands size 7 have shrunk to a dainty size 6!
Also, I found some awesome frames at Target today for the cocktail tables which will hold family wedding photos, including my parent's 1993 nuptials. *Be sure to check out my mom's styling ivory suit with shoulder pads and my dad's color block geometric tie. It's fabulous. :) They were only $6 each and I'll definitely be able to use them in our new house post-wedding!
1 comment:
oh yes yes....even with sized rings....
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR RINGS IN THE SAFE WHEN GO IN AND AROUND SAND OR WATER!!!
thank you!
so so so so excited to see you as a bride!
Post a Comment